jan and i are touched, ganns! thanks for sharing the love. :)

this entry seems to be a perfect start for our post-wedding entries. jan and i decided to keep the blog for a while so we can continue sharing our journey as a newly-married couple. i, for one, feel that there will be a lot of challenges and realizations along the way.

so here goes!

The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

It is a beautiful story of how organ donation has saved the life of an adorable little boy. Hopefully, it helps create awareness for organ donation here in the Philippines as well.

I share the love to you, mayette, tatit and ina.

Posted by
Categories: Labels: ,

 

2 comments:

Ina said...

Shucks, akala ko pa naman, I got a beauty title or something. Hahaha! Thanks for the award. I checked out the site. Touching nga. Pero sobrang bad ba if I don't put up the award in my blog? At least not just yet? Can I spread the love some other way? Hehehe. Wala lang. Katamad eh.

cross eyed bear said...

haha! of course it's not bad. am sure it's spreading like a virus on the internet. :p